Sunday, May 17, 2009

So it begins....again!

I love food and everything to do with it. Spending the morning at a farmers market, carefully selecting each ingredient that will become part of the celebration meal thrills me. What you might ask is the celebration meal for? Well.....life, I guess. I can turn any simple, daily life event into a reason that a huge gathering MUST happen over a dining room table. My problem with all of this love,celebrating and eating is that I AM CONSTANTLY FIGHTING MY WEIGHT! I long for the age of pre-Raphealite, voluptuous beautys! Not really, I just want to eat and not get fat.

Today, I am re-starting a program that I have had success with in the past, to take the unwanted pounds off. After steppng on the scale, I have topped out at my heaviest EVER. The Happy Heffarina is Up in the weight and down in the happy departments. Here I go again........diet days are here.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! I'm the first poster-EVER! I feel honored. I loved it-now just keep writing!

    ReplyDelete